About This Project
A US$19 billion integrated development, bringing gas from Southern Highlands wellheads & conditioning plant, over 800 km of pipelines, to liquefaction plant, storage & offloading facilities near Port Moresby.
Papua New Guinea
The project will produce 6.9 million metric tonnes of LNG per year for export to customers based in Asia.
CSE Transtel Scope of Work
EPCI for Construction & Permanent Telecoms, LNG Plant Telecoms & Hides GCP Telecoms
- EPC-1 package built 9 communication sites in tropical forest on 3000m hilltops, supporting construction & operation of 270km of onshore pipelines: microwave, trunked radio & VSAT
- EPC scope with high local content required civil works, radio towers and telecom shelters
- CSE liased with PNG authorities, contracted local landcos to perform civil works
- Performed FEED for EPC-3 Telecom package and subsequently executed the Telecoms scope of works
- EPC-3 package was to engineer, procure, supply & install on schedule all telecom systems for Chiyoda-JGC JV, constructor of LNG Plant at Caution bay on PNG South Coast
- EPC-4 Scope provided plant communications for Hides Gas Conditioning Plant at 3000m ASL
- Build to Exxon Mobil Specifications
- CSE Transtel contribution referenced in Commemorative Book published by Exxon Mobil